Refer a friend and save. It’s a simple but powerful way to get new customers for your store. Curebit makes the process of setting up a campaign like this very simple. They provide integrations for all the major eCommerce platforms.
What Does Curebit Do?
Curebit offer two kinds of campaigns: Post Purchase and Standalone campaigns. The idea is the same for both, share our store and get a discount on your next order or get cash back. It’s very appealing to consumers, and it helps you.
After every customer places an order, they will see a pop-over with your campaign on order confirmation page after checkout. This page has high visibility and puts your campaign in front of a small audience, but engaged audience.
A standalone campaign can be embedded on any page. You can call attention to this page any way you like; promote with a site wide banner or link, invite people to share on your social media profiles, etc… This can be pushed to all visitors on your site, however, the customers may not be as engaged.
What Should I Offer As A Kickback?
Curebit offers several ways to provide an incentives to your customers and the people they refer. Here’s a tip from their site “We generally find that the highest performing campaigns offer an equal incentive to both your customer and their friends.”
- a rebate on their purchase which can be paid via PayPal automatically or you can fulfill the rebates manually
- a coupon code for a discount on their next purchase, these can be percentage off or a fixed dollar amount discount
- any reward you wish, you can send additional info using their contact info
- or nothing! (don’t do this)
If you use one of the shopping carts listed below, you can use a supported extension to integrate Curebit. It’s often as easy as copying and pasting code, and we provide instructions. If you’re on another platform you can use the custom integration option.
- 3D Cart
- CRE Loaded
- Magento Go
- Zen Cart
How Much Does It Cost?
Curebit offers two pricing tiers:
- Enterprise – Dynamic and managed programs for companies with annual sales over $5 million. Includes full service: Technology, Strategy, and Execution.
- Community – Community supported edition. No email or phone support. The first $20,000 per month you generate from referrals is 100% free.
Sign Up →
Here are some of Curebit’s competitors that I have come across recently.
- Extole – geared towards enterprise clients only
- Owned It – free up to 250 transaction per month
- Referral Candy – plans starting at $15/month
- Social Rebate – no upfront costs, they charge a 15% commission of Social Rebates that are claimed by your customers
Do you offer referral rewards to your customers?