We would like to thank all of our guests who attended the Google Partners Connect livestream and made the event a huge success! Here is a brief recap of the topics that were discussed during the livestream video. The full video is attached at the bottom of this post.
The first speaker was Matt Lawson, Director of Search Ads Marketing, who discussed the “micro-moments” that guide a customer’s decision journey, and how businesses can use online marketing to reach potential customers during the moments that matter most. Matt discussed different types of micro-moments and how as a marketer, “your biggest opportunities come from the smallest moments.”
Some takeways from his discussion are:
- There are many different types of micro-moments
- I-want-to-know moments
- I-want-to-go moments
- I-want-to-buy moments
- I-want-to-do moments
- Connect the dots
- Identify your micro-moments
- Deliver on-needs in the micro-moments
- Measure the moments that matter
Grow Your Business
AdWords Evangelist Fred Valleys continued the discussion by talking about how small businesses can better navigate the web and expand their online presence through smarter customer insights.
Here are the top takeaways from Fred Valleys presentation:
- Understand the results page
- Using ad extensions results in a 30% boost in CTR
- There are 12 different ad extensions available
- Take advantage of Google My Business
- Claim your business and be found across devices on Google Search, Maps, and Google+
- 50% of consumers visit a store within a day of searching on a smartphone
- 72% of consumers who searched for local information on a smart phone visited a store within 5 miles
- 28% of time online is spent on social media in the US
- Be mobile
- 45% of people would rather give up vacation than their smartphone
- Take advantage of Call-only Ads
- Use a mobile-responsive design for your website
- Track everything
- Track all conversions- estimated conversions help account for all conversions, even when the user goes between mobile, tablet, and desktop, or when they purchase offline.
- Search Ads lift brand awareness
We concluded the livestream video with a discussion where guests asked questions about the presentation, as well as how the topics discussed could be applied to grow their business. Our team was able to answer these questions, as well as discuss our own personal experiences with using Google for online marketing and advertising.
This event was a huge success, and we at JXT Group would like to thank Google for giving us this opportunity to learn more about the value of digital marketing and to engage with future clients! If you were unable to attend the live stream, or would like to watch it again, you can view the video below, or by clicking on this link.
If you are looking for real results on your Inbound Marketing campaigns contact us today.